Family & Student Resources
Summer Learning Activities
Learning Resource page
Summer Reading List!
Supply List 2019-20 School Year
CLEVER INSTRUCTIONAL FLYER
CLEVER INSTRUCTIONAL FLYER II
2018-19 School Year Newsletters
- Strategies to communicate to parents and staff i.e., Informational Meetings, Letters home, Website Posting, etc.
Letters were sent to the families, posted information regarding water quality in schools on the school website, and answered questions brought up by families.
- Next steps if water test results reveal higher than acceptable levels of copper and/or lead
- Provide Academies with bottled water or install water bottle filling stations with lead filters to ensure all students, staff and visitors/family members are drinking safe water
- Shut down any fountains, sinks, etc affected with Lead/Copper and put up signs where necessary
- Continue to flush all water systems
- Inspect all water systems throughout the year
- Educate students and their families on the water quality issues across the state and in their community
DEQ- School Drinking Water Testing
3Ts for Reducing Lead in Drinking Water Toolkit
Drinking Water Requirements in States
Lead in Water Effects
Lead in Water-Washtenaw County
Lead in Water-Wayne County
Global Educational Excellence is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff in and around our Academies. We will continue to monitor the quality of the water levels to ensure the wellbeing of our community is being upheld.